First Day at work
Inside corporate buildings, important company informations are digitally defined in special spots. New employees go to these places with a smartphone or tablet, are required to actively solve tasks and thus learn about important topics. Employees immediately receive feedback on whether their answers are right or wrong. Open questions may also be asked. In addition, answers can be analyzed on the back-end in real-time, giving you the opportunity to identify the potential need for action.
New employees learn about the company in a playful way, its values and goals, as well as fundamental professional topics. At the same time, video messages can be used to present important co-workers.
- The app’s individual design and modern training form strengthen employer branding.
- Following an initial consultation, a specialist briefing and a test phase, the application can be quickly implemented and, later, be independently maintained.
- The independent exploratory journey of the new employee leads to in-depth knowledge of the company and to a reduction in staff outlays and familiarization time.
- Since cloud-based storage of the data takes place, the data can be accessed at any time and the process can be repeated as often as desired. This enables comparisons to be performed.
- This application queries new employees’ knowledge and permits weak points to be addressed during an evaluation, which in turn enables further training requirements to be determined.
“The tabtour, our application of the espoto software, is the heart of our business-model. With the Software we can provide customized top events to our Partners and always find flexible solutions for all their needs. With the help of the tabtour we are able to constantly create new applications on the basis of our partner’s feedback.” Georg Bohn – tabevents.ch